BRITS 2015

I usually don't watch award shows, it's not that I don't want to, I just always forget until they've happened! But after missing the oscars the other day and seeing clips of it that looked amazing I decided that I'm not missing another one!

As I'm sure you are aware tonight has been the Brit awards and I'm currently writing this just as it's coming to the last 15 minutes. I have really enjoyed the award show and what made it even better was that the first half seemed to be all about Ed Sheeran (I do love him) I am very glad he won two awards and his performance of bloodstream was just as amazing as ever, I was literally speechless!
 On a side note, Ed performed a few songs live on radio one the other day and they were just fantastic so if you are a fan then you should really have a listen (I'll link it at the bottom)






 Now my other favourite moment of the show was when George Ezra performed. I've only ever heard about two songs by him but after watching him perform I should really get his album because he seems rather fab!


I don't really know that much about fashion but I do like looking at red carpet events and seeing all the crazy outifts. Below are a few of my favourites.


I usually am not the biggest fan of Fearne Cottons choice of clothing but tonight I think she was the best dressed. I don't know why I like this outfit so much but I just think it looks very elegant and classic.


I am in love with Jess Glynnes hair and I'm glad she kept it this way for the awards. I think the black dress is simple and works well with the crazy hair. 


When I first saw Taylor Swifts dress I wasn't keen on it but now I think it's lovely. I love the red detail that looks like a dragon on the back, it makes her look fierce whilst keeping her usual classy look. 


Now that's what I thought of the Brit awards, what did you think? And who was your best dressed? 




Share this:

CONVERSATION

9 comments:

  1. Fearne Cotton looked so amazing!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    p.s. My giveaway to win a Lavand dress worth £69 and some little goodies ends tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did didn't she?!? Loved her outfit so much!

      Delete
  2. Taylor Swift's dress was absolutely amazing!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion Taylor Switf looks adorable!
    Thank you for your beautifully words on my blog. You have fine blog and now I wonder if you are interested in following each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look very elegant. And yes of course :)

      Delete