Praia Da Luz | Holiday Fashion 2017




 University this year, it killed me. I was working non-stop only stopping for one week over the christmas holiday until May. Therefore a good old summer holiday was very much needed. I need a week or two to just do nothing but relax and that is exactly what I did.

I went to Praia Da Luz for 11 days with my boyfriend, Seb, and it was the best time I've had away in ages! Chilling by the pool with a good book, taking strolls down the beach enjoying all the fabulous food at different restaurants and of course, visiting a fun filled water park. I could talk about the holiday for ages but believe it's better experience through pictures.

I enjoyed spending time on putting together good holiday outfits therefore if you like any of the pieces below let me know and I'll tell you where they are from.












For more pictures follow my instagram: Jessiemclayton

https://www.instagram.com/jessiemclayton/

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment